Prof: Dr. Ghulam Rasool
Prof. Dr. Ghulam Rasool
Best Psychiatrist in the region
Psychiatrist, Medical and Public Health Educationist, Facilitator/Motivator, Researcher
1. Ex-Professor and Head of Psychiatry Bolan Medical College Quetta
2. Ex-Executive Director, Balochistan Institute of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (BIPBS) Quetta.
3. Ex-Dean, Faculty of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences (BUMHS), Quetta
4. Ex-Member, Syndicate, Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences (BUMHS), Quetta
5. Ex-Member, Academic Council, Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences (BUMHS), Quetta
6. Ex-Member, Ethical Committee, Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences (BUMHS), Quetta
1- Regional Director, Regional Centre of College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) Quetta till date.
2- Member, Faculty of Psychiatry, CPSP Pakistan Karachi.
3- Member, Board of Studies, Institute of Public Health Quetta from July 2021 till date.
4- Member, National Medical and Dental Academic Board, Pakistan Medical Commission, Government of Pakistan Islamabad from November 2020 till date.
5- Member, Balochistan Mental Health Authority Quetta Nov. 2020 till date.
6- Member, HEC Committee for Psychosocial well-being HEC Islamabad March 2020 till date.
Prof. Dr. Ghulam Rasool (Psychiatrist) available for diagnosis, treatment and consultation as follow;
Akram Hospita, Zarghoon Road, Quetta
11:30 am to 01:00 pm
05:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Monday to Saturday
Call for appointment:
Prf. Dr. Ghulam Rasool is Founder of Balochistan Institute of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Quetta
Balochistan Institute of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (BIPBS) Quetta is Psychiatrics institute/hospital in Quetta Balochistan. Prof: Dr Ghulam…
Mental Health Act was passed by Balochistan Provincial Assembly in 2019 by efforts of Prof: Dr. Ghulam Rasool…
Prof: Dr. Ghulam Rasool is also founder of Psychiatric/Clinical Psychology OPD Block Quetta. He approved international level OPD…
To get online appointment of Prof: Dr. Ghulam Rasool (Psychiatrist), read following instructions.
His stories of success and Achievements could not be counted, but an overview is as follow